Attention: Every champion high jumper has a coach!
Do you need a high jump coach to help take you to the next level?
The best athletes ALWAYS work closely with a coach to help them with their journey to become a champion high jumper.
This is a more expensive option, but it is an investment if you want to have the proper guidance and system that will help you achieve your goals of becoming a high jump champion.
High jumpers need a minimum of 3 months, but even 12 months to prepare and condition the body’s muscles that will allow the athlete to be more explosive and jump higher.
Who is this for?
- If you are struggling to beat your personal best.
- If you want to make the school team.
- If you want to compete in the district, state, or national track and field squads.
- If you want to break any high jump records!
If you would like some 1 on 1 coaching, you can book a session for one of the members from the high jump club team to review and coach you, so that you can improve your high jumping performance.
The good thing is the training can be done remotely. So it doesn’t matter where you are based in the world.
You will need access to:
- A computer
- A video camera
- A smart phone
The key to developing your high jump potential is:
- A system that will condition your body to become more powerful.
- A system that will maximize your potential when it comes to developing vertical power and height.
- A system that will optimize your nutrition so that you develop quality, lean, athletic muscle that develops peak performance.
- Feedback that will train your body to execute the required steps to jump high and clear the bar more consistently in the high jump.
Who is this good for?
- Athletes that want to work directly with a high jump coach.
- Parents that want to coach their child or other children in the high jump.
- Teachers and guardians that want to coach their students or children in the high jump.
How many athletes can we take onboard?
At this stage, we can only work with 20 athletes. If we get more capacity, we will take on more athletes.
How much will this cost?
Weekly coaching is $50 per week or $200 per month with a Paypal subscription.
The recommended investment is $600 for 3 months of training.
This will cover the following phases.
- Phase 1 – Developing the athlete’s base strength and muscle development.
- Phase 2 – Transition into initial power conditioning and early explosive work, and technical training.
- Phase 3 – Explosive and plyometric work, and preparation for competitions and peaking performance to win!
How long does the athlete need to commit to high jump coaching?
The recommended duration for ideal results is 12 weeks (3 months).
Ideally, the athlete will commit for 6-12 months.
4-8 weeks is possible in some circumstances.
What are some of the benefits that we want you to get from this investment in high jump coaching?
- Improved high jump performance.
- Scholarship opportunities. (Free admission or reduced university or college fees, saving over $10,000)
- Self-discipline (This will allow you to get better job and career opportunities than others.)
- Study and networking opportunities. (Travel and experience outside of your home.)
- Mindset to pursue excellence in life. (Your financial and personal success should see you earn over $100,000+ in the next 5-10 years of your life.)
Subscribe to high jump coaching now!
High Jump Coaching Subscription$200.00
Choose your high jump weakness!
- I am new to high jumping.
- I need high jump coaching.
- Need to improve my high jump take-off.
- I keep hitting the bar and I don’t know how to fix it.
What are your high jumping goals?
- I want to be the best high jumper at school?
- I want to be the best high jumper in my state?
- I want to be the best high jumper in my country!
What high jump spikes should you buy?
High Jump Coaching Subscription$200.00
High Jump Form Critique & Analysis$50.00
Product on saleHigh jump training that you can do at home.
Product on saleHigh Jumpers Training Bundle
7 day high jump training program$4.99
Improve your high jump instantly (For beginners only!)$9.99
High Jump Drills Training ebook$9.99
Want to improve your high jump?
Sign up to our newsletter and learn how to become a better high jumper in the next 90 days!