High jumpers need this to help improve their arm position with their arm drive, and their knee hold and their peripheral vision when doing high jump.
High jumpers often lean into the bar upon take-off.
High jumping wrist strap
With this, you will strap one around your wrist and your goal is to drive your arm straight up.
- Wear the wrist band.
- Raise your arm like you are taking off until you can feel your shoulder touch your chin.
- Keep your eyes focused on where your hand with the band is.
- This will be the position that you need to hold upon take-off.
- Use the band to help improve your consistency with your take-off position so you jump vertically and not across and into the bar.
High jumping knee band.
- High jumpers need to hold their knee drive so that it is inline with the bar.
- This will guarantee the high jumpers ability to flop and clear the bar.
- Place the strap around your knee or the lower part of your thigh.
- You will use this to improve your peripheral vision so you can see both your arm drive and knee drive.
- Do not start to flop until the knee band is in line with the bar.
- Use this to practice with high jump pop-ups and even scissor kick jumps.
- Practice with these until you become more consistent.
There are no reviews yet.